How to disconnect bank feeds
If you decide that you no longer want to import your bank transactions into Bokio you can disconnect your bank at any point.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Click on Bank on the menu on the left hand side.
- You can then click on the Manage button on the top right of the page.
- Here you will see all of your connected bank accounts.
- Then you can click on Disconnect bank account, this will mean that we will no longer fetch bank transactions or have any connection to your bank.
- Please note that this will remove any unrecorded transactions that were imported from your bank account from the To Do List.
You can reconnect your bank at any point following the instructions in this article on how to set up bank feeds.
What will this do?
If you disconnect your bank feed then we won't import any future transactions and any transactions that were imported via this bank that remain in your To do list will be removed. However, if you reconnect your bank feed then these transactions will be re-imported.