- Until the session ends, i.e. until you close the window in your browser.
- Time-limited cookies, i.e. the cookie has a predetermined lifespan. The time may vary between different cookies.
- Until further notice, i.e. the information remains until you choose to delete it yourself.
You can always go into your browser and delete already placed cookies yourself.
We may use pixels etc. in our HTML-based emails to find out which emails the recipients have opened. We can also use pixels etc. to identify why you are visiting the website and how you got there, e.g. if a contributing factor has been any of our ads or emails.
Pixels etc. may also be used by other companies to track visits to their websites in order to identify whether the visitor found their website through our website or to confirm that you are an authorised recipient of their services or benefits.
Cookies used on Bokio’s websites
Strictly necessary cookies:
We have necessary cookies for authentication and security, which are needed for you to be able to log in and use Bokio's products and services. We also have cookies that control which server you end up on. In addition, we have cookies that make it easier for you to log in and that allow us to display the correct information on certain pages. In addition to this, we have cookies that make the chat function work.
For function and analysis:
We have cookies (ai_session, ai_user (Microsoft Application Insights)) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/app/data-retention-privacy) to investigate errors and help customers.
Cookies from third parties
Bokio uses certain cookies from third parties on the website and its subdomains. Third-party cookies are placed by someone other than the person responsible for the website, in this case by a company other than Bokio. Third-party cookies are primarily used to improve your user experience, collect statistics about the number of visitors to the website and to obtain information about how the website is used.
Third-party cookies used on the website and its subdomains:
- Google Analytics 4 (Google)
- Purpose: Used to send data to Google Analytics 4 that helps us analyze the behaviour of visitors to the website to improve the user experience, ensure the functionality of the website, and to customise our marketing.
- See more: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google Ads
- Purpose: Used to send data to Google that helps us analyse the behaviour of visitors to the website and to adapt our marketing strategies.
- See more: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Pixel (Facebook)
- Purpose: Used to send data to Facebook that helps us analyse visitor behaviour on the website and to adapt our marketing.
- See more: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/meta-pixel/implementation/gdpr
- LinkedIn Insight Tag (LinkedIn)
- Purpose: Used to send data to LinkedIn that helps us analyse visitor behaviour on the site and to customise our marketing.
- See more: https://se.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Purpose: To understand user behaviour on the website
- See more: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/ and https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248
- Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
- See more: https://www.vwo.com/privacy-policy/
If you have any questions or want to get in touch with us, you can do so through firstname.lastname@example.org.